Thursday, February 23, 2012

Staying on top of it.

Have you ever experienced the problem of anxiety getting in the way of doing what you need to do? I recently had this experience again when I met with a friend to help me do some marketing and web site brainstorming. This friend is full of wisdom, experience, and practical tools to help me and others like me grow our business. However, I felt like I was drinking out of a fire hydrant while meeting with him. I let the anxiety and overwhelmed feeling get in the way of doing something with the great information that he was giving me.

So, what can I do about it? One thing. I am going to take the one thing that stood out to me the most and begin to make a plan of how to accomplish it. I am an expert in some things in life, marketing is not one of them. I am choosing to not let anxiety and stress keep me stuck.

If you feel stuck with issues in your life, let's meet and talk about how you can find hope and healing in your life.


913-764-5463


Marketing help

No comments:

Post a Comment